Bright and cozy townhouse, part of a well-maintained complex in a quiet neighborhood with hiking trails nearby. Electric range oven, washer, and dryer are recently replaced and will stay. Warwick Elementary (8/10 ranking) school zone, and a good choice of children’s activities in the area. Great location: convenient commute to Silicon Valley via Dumbarton bridge and to San Francisco via BART. Across the street from the Northgate Park with playgrounds, batting cages, and cricket lawns. Close to grocery stores, restaurants, and numerous parks with hiking and other recreational activities.
Great San Martin Ranchette! Come home to this Single Story 5 Bedroom 3 Full Bath home situated on a level acre. Country living yet so close to everything. Kitchen and Baths have been updated and fresh paint on the exterior. The back yard is great for entertaining and features a 2 stall barn with tack room, RV hook ups, fencing and more! There is room for all of your toys and animals. There are great riding trails all around you and Harvey Bear Ranch is only 2 miles away. Spend your summer evenings on the deck under the blooming Wisteria or in the pasture watching the picturesque sunset! Click Here to see the Virtual Tour!
Open House – Sunday, March 17th from 2-4pm
This stunning home features endless views of the entire valley. Completely remodeled in 2016, this multi level, open concept floor plan has 4428 square feet of living space. Approximately 3.32 acres of private grounds surround you, yet you are only minutes away from downtown Morgan Hill. Spacious kitchen with island, stainless appliances, granite countertops and a walk in pantry. Hardwood floors in main living areas and carpet in bedrooms. Large master suite with double sided fireplace and sitting area. Large redwood deck spans the West facing side of the house where you can capture the most incredible views! Pool and spa, with solar panels, separate detached deck perfect for BBQ’ing and entertaining. This home is a must see! Click Here to see the Virtual Tour!
Open House – Saturday & Sunday (March 16th & 17th) 1:30-4pm (both days)
4 Year old home (due to a fire in 2013) shows like new and situated on 2.44 acre lot. In ground swimming pool with slide, tennis court/ full basketball court, separate guest house with 2 car garage and out buildings. Drought tolerant landscaping in front and back yards. All fenced and crossed fenced, ready for your horses?? Plenty of room for RV/Boat parking. Shows pride of ownership! Click Here to see the Virtual Tour!
Buying a house this year? This should be your first step! In many markets across the country, the number of buyers searching for their dream homes outnumbers the number of homes for sale. This has led to a competitive marketplace where buyers often need to stand out. One way to show that you are serious about buying your dream home is to get pre-approved for a mortgage before starting your search.
Even if you are not in an incredibly competitive market, understanding your budget will give you the confidence of knowing whether or not your dream home is within your reach.
One of the many advantages of working with a local real estate professional is that many have relationships with lenders who will be able to help you through this process. Once you have selected a lender, you will need to fill out their loan application and provide them with important information regarding “your credit, debt, work history, down payment and residential history.”
Freddie Mac describes the ‘4 Cs’ that help determine the amount you will be qualified to borrow:
- Capacity: Your current and future ability to make your payments
- Capital or cash reserves: The money, savings, and investments you have that can be sold quickly for cash
- Collateral: The home, or type of home, that you would like to purchase
- Credit: Your history of paying bills and other debts on time
Getting pre-approved is one of many steps that will show home sellers that you are serious about buying, and it often helps speed up the process once your offer has been accepted.
Thinking of selling your house? This is the perfect time! It is common knowledge that a great number of homes sell during the spring buying season. For that reason, many homeowners hold off putting their homes on the market until then. The question is whether or not that is a good strategy this year.
The other listings that come out in the spring will represent increased competition to any seller. Do a greater number of homes actually come to the market during this season in comparison to the rest of the year? The National Association of Realtors (NAR) recently revealed the months during which most people listed their homes for sale in 2018.
April, May, and June are consistently the most popular months for sellers to list their homes on the market. Last year, according to the National Association of REALTORS® the number of homes available for sale in January was 1,520,000.
Whether you are thinking of selling your house or buying a home, today’s real estate headlines can be confusing – perhaps even concerning. What is actually happening with mortgage rates? Are home values dropping or are they just rising at a slower pace? What impact will the economy have on the housing market?
If you are either a buyer or seller (or both), you need to know what it will mean to your family if you go ahead with the move. You need to understand three things:
1. What is happening in the housing market right now? Consumers must get past those fear-mongering headlines and gain a deep understanding of what is truly happening. How strong is buyer demand right now? How much competition do listings have today compared to what they will have in the spring? People want to make an educated decision on what is probably their family’s greatest financial asset.
2. Why is it happening? Understanding the individual pieces that impact the sale or purchase of real estate is important. Understanding how those pieces impact each other is critical. How does the amount of a down payment impact the mortgage rate a buyer will be offered? Can you still price your house a ‘little ahead’ of the market and still be sure it will sell?
3. How do the first two affect your local market? Basically, you want an understanding of the overall housing market and a simple and effective explanation of how it will impact your personal real estate goals.
It’s always best to work with a professional who understands this shifting real estate market and can expertly guide you on the journey to reach your housing goals. Let’s get together to discuss what today’s market means for you.
|Great four-bedroom, three and a half bath home located in a desirable Westside location. Fresh paint inside, new carpet, and new kitchen appliances. The master bedroom has an amazing view of the mountains, valley. Larger backyard, perfect for summer BBQs and pool parties, with lawn area, in-ground pool and spa, and room for patio tables. The mature trees and landscaping provides privacy, so you dont even realize that you are in a neighborhood. Several routes as well as commuter options into Silicon Valley Cal Train as well as, Apple, Yahoo, Google commuter buses pickup at Morgan Hill Cal Train Station.|
Honors and Awards
- Top 1% of all Intero Agents, over 2500 Agents World Wide
- Intero Real Estate Services 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 Chairman’s Circle Award
- #1 Sales Associate in the WORLD
- #1 Real Estate Agent in South County
- Hall of Fame member inaugurated in 2016
- 2019 President, South County Realtor’s Alliance
- 2018 President Elect, South County Realtor’s Alliance
- 2017 Vice President South County Realtor’s Alliance
- Business Journal – Silicon Valley/San Jose Top Residential Real Estate Agent Award
- Gold Associate Award Winner 1987 & 1988 – Awarded for outstanding service and production levels
- Top Overall Residential Producer in the Morgan Hill Office (total # of transactions closed and top dollar volume) for Every Year From 1987 Through 2017
- Certified Residential Specialist – Karen was awarded this designation in recognition of her knowledge in marketing Residential Real Estate
- Member V.I.P. – Karen earned this designation because of her commitment to the Highest Degree of Professional Service to Inbound and Outbound Referral Clients
- Member of Hall of Fame. This is the “HIGHEST” recognition award. It can only be received by those agents who have achieved the highhest levels of service and production consecutively for five years
- America’s Best Real Estate Agents – California Individuals 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 from RealTrends.com
- Top Producing Movoto Agent 2013